quinta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2010

Sun effects.

I feel like that little cow from Milka bars. I have different colors today. A big part of me is brown, I have a bunch of red spots and a little white, in some of the non-affected areas.
Let me explain: I went with boyfriend and some of his friends to the beach last sunday, and for some i reason I really tought I didn't need any sunscreen. Who did I think I was?? Urgh... bad bad girl, no donut for you... So, my back, shoulders and even a bit of my belly were totally red by the end of the day. I was feeling pretty much like a little tomato... And now, I'm a cow. I'll just hope I can get back to my natural color as soon as possible. Even though that is something like "indoor white".

Changing a little the subject, I plan on finishing a little embroidery project I have by tomorrow. I saw this on a totally cute blog and now I have absolutely no idea what to do with it...
Now I have to really start studying, because last week I found out the exam I was waiting for will be in a week and a half, and that's not much... I'm getting a little freaked out, but I still believe everything is gonna be fine and I'll have a new internship in no time!

Nenhum comentário: