domingo, 21 de fevereiro de 2010

Cheering up.

Sorry about my last post. But I just think this is supposed to be my blog, where I can write whatever I want, whether people would like to read it or not. I don't have many readers anyway, so I usually don't worry much about it.

But I'm trying to cheer myself up, even though things have been even worse today. I have to focus on pretty, wonderful things when stuff like that happens. We all know shit happens and we have to learn to deal with it. I'm dealing with it by focusing on pretty things.

As I have said before, I'm addicted to craft blogs. And they have some of the most beautiful images ever. Oh, and so does weheartit.

So these last few days I've been drowned by beauty. And I love it.

I thought I'd share a few of the pictures I've been seen. I'm sorry I can't remember where I found them, but most of them were found via weheartit.com (I totally love it!)

All the pictures are somehow related to light or sparkles. They are both beautiful...









(I'm a huge London fan. I fell in love with England some time ago. Like, seriously in love.)









(Yep, Paris is a passion too. But who doesn't dream about Paris??)





(I'm hugely into nail polish lately. Don't know why, but it may be because of all the cute colors...)



xo.

Nenhum comentário: