quarta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2010

Ash wednesday.

I feel like a really happy child. Ever since we got home from our trip to orlando, two weeks ago, I had been planning on buying a cup of Nutella and eating it with Pringles. Yeah, it sounds kinda weird, but I assure you it tastes wonderful... I tried it when we were in Orlando, and loved it!! Well, today I bought Nutella. Maybe tomorrow I'll get some Pringles when I go to work (btw, working during carnival sucks...). Yey! A taste of perfection!

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this night at home watching, Glee, "Yours, mine and ours" and maybe doing a little embroidery later...

PS: I really need to get some exercise. I literally spent the last 5 or 6 days hanging around on the couch, watching tv and eating.

Um comentário:

Alli (One Pearl Button) disse...

Okay, I'm going to have to try this! I love both pringles and nutella...so maybe I'll love them together, too.