domingo, 22 de agosto de 2010

Oh, the inspiration...

I love how ideas can become so connected and we don't even realize it.
Last week, I found this blog: doedeereblogazine.com, and it made me much more want to dye my hair red. I really like red hair, and I've been wanting to change my hair for a while.
Then, during the week, I realized it might be good to have a sort of a transition, and realized there are some things I've always wanted to do (or at least a part of me has always wanted). And one of them is to have some kind of different color on my hair. Like pink on the tips of my hair. I swear I almost got out of the car yesterday (which was not a very good family day) and came back home to find a salon where I could have my hair dyed pink. Not all of it, obviously, but the tips would look very nice if I put some color...
The point is, I've been trying to gather some courage to put up with all the comments that will come when I do it, and then today, when I downloaded the 20th prompt of the 2009 Learn Something New class, there it was!! First she describes how pink is her "happy color" and she eventually made it her signature color, and how she even dyed part of her hair pink, then she says:

"If this prompt has made you completely stuck for something that is your signature, then time to think about that! If a friend described you to someone else, what would they say? It's never too late to develop or change your personal style, so if you feel the need to wear pink or green or yellow with purple polka dots all week and try it out, then go for it! You have a class full of crafty types to cheer you on!"

Oh, Lord, what's a girl to do??

Nenhum comentário: