segunda-feira, 16 de agosto de 2010

Discipline. Week 3. + Movie of the day 16/08: Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back.

First of all, I have to say I intended to go to class today. But for the first time my boyfriend actually asked me not to go. Weird huh???
Then, going back to business, my goal this week (after a few weeks doing almost nothing) is to go to every single class I have. At college, at my course and back to the italian course too. Rain or shine, tired or not, I'm going.
I even bought a cutecutecute notebook for this semester. Let's hope it gives me some motivation.

So, why did he ask me to come home?? Because today is the 16th! 2years, 5months.
And what did we do? Continue the saga, duh!! Star Wars!!
Yeah, I may not like my college and this might make it quite challenging for me to keep with my love of studying, but I'm still quite a NERD!! And proud of it!


PS: I can't get the idea of getting bangs out of my head. Again. And red hair too. I want it soooooooo much. *sigh* Check out this blog: http://www.doedeereblogazine.com/

Nenhum comentário: