sexta-feira, 23 de abril de 2010

Fashion blogs.

Sometimes (if not most of the times...) I feel really sorry about living in brazil. There are many reasons why I feel this, but lately the main one has been the shopping.

I recently figured out why people wear so many cool stuff in other countries. I realized that the most important and cool brands don't necessarily cost an arm and a leg out of Brazil. And I envy that. Especially when I bump into such cool blogs, like LeBlogDeBetty (www.leblogdebetty.com).
Betty is a french girl and she has the most beautiful pictures of herself wearing cool clothes in her everyday life. I love her clothes. Especially her boots. They are all so beautiful... Sigh...

Oh,well, I'll keep looking for beautiful things to cheer up my weekend.

Nenhum comentário: