quinta-feira, 22 de abril de 2010

Limits.

As a kid, I used to be soooo shy. Some of it hasn't changed much over the years but I've learned a lot about not caring about what other people think.
But the problem is that I can't learn how to deal with my own thoughts and assumptions. It's easy to ignore what people think. You just have to hold your head high and not hear what they say. But when you're limited by your own mind, things get much harder. I've been really sad in the last few days, and for some reason I haven't been able to change it. To make myself feel better. Do you have any idea how hard it is??

Today I had to go out so I tried to go to a few stores in the hope of finding some cool clothes (I want to buy some new ones so I can feel less guilty about giving away the old ones) but I couldn't get a single piece!! I either didn't like them or didn't have the courage to go inside the store, try them on and everything. What's going on?? I've always had some trouble buying things, but now it's getting way out of control...
And I hate it.

I'm trying to find things I like and to convince myself that I deserve them. Maybe I should work a little harder on some aspects, but I know I deserve it!!!

Well, I'm getting there. Somehow I will.



PS: I hate my internet connection... It keeps coming and going. Urgh!

Nenhum comentário: