sábado, 24 de abril de 2010

New old connections.

The day before yesterday I made contact with someone I hadn’t really seen or talked to in 4 years. I found Leticia on André’s profile on facebook and decided to give it a try. I added her as a friend and sent her a message. I just felt like it has been way too long and there’s no good reason for it anymore. We talked a little and the result is that we both agree we could try again and meet sometime. If I could choose, we would do something tomorrow, but as usual she’s too busy for that. I told her as soon as she has some free time we can do something.
It’s weird to talk to her again. We’ve spent so much time not talking that I don’t really know what to do. Or say. I just missed her. There was no other person I could talk so freely. Ever. All the other girls are just… girls. They are just the same. They care about things I don’t, They talk about things I don’t really wanna hear, they want me to say stuff I don’t necessarily think. I kinda hate it. I miss being able to really give my own opinion. I don’t know many people who allow me to do it. Most of the people I know just tell me how “boring”/”silly”/”whatever” the things I like are. I don’t like it when I have to think before I say what I think. Especially when the thinking involves “who am I talking to????”. Aff. I need some new people around me. Or some old people who can show some respect.

Well, that's it for today. And also I've been getting more and more certain about the fact that I have waaaay more energy than I'm able to spend. And it really gets in my nerves by the end of the day.
Need to do something about it!

Nenhum comentário: