segunda-feira, 12 de julho de 2010

Discipline. Week 2.

I have been trying to create some discipline in my life. I know I need to go slowly, otherwise it won't work. I have some real problems sticking to my own discipline rules, but I'll try to convince myself, after all, if college and work are not making me feel more disciplined, I have to do it myself.

The two exams I mentioned on my last posts are gone, and I think I might even have gone well.

Now I need to focus on the one I hope will be my last exam this term. I don't think this one will be so difficult, so I'm not particularly worried about it. I just need to study a little.

And then, I will be left with all the craft and creating things I want to do. I admit I have a super hard time commiting to anything crafty, no matter how much I like it. I'm taking an online photography and Scrapbooking class, and I kinda stole my mother's old film camera yesterday, so I'm thinking maybe I'll be able to finish this. Who knows??

That's my project for this month.

Nenhum comentário: