quarta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2009

The Lord of the RIngs

First of all, I have to say I'm REALLY looking forwrad to buying my own laptop, because this whole "sharing the computer" thing doesn't really work for me. Especially since the computer is in the living room and everything I want to do I'll do in my bedroom.

Well, back to the title of the post, boyfriend and I spent the whole day (and I really mean the whole day, 'cause we started, like, at 10:30 am and it finished at 11:30 pm) watching the extended edition of the Lord of the Rings. I loved it! Although I think Frodo and Sam are the dullest criatures ever created.
To be honest, the movies could be just about Aragorn and maybe Gandalf. I love the battles and the entire first movie. But I just can't stand Frodo, Sam and Gollum. Aff. They just keep going in circles and get nowhere. What's the point in watching it?
But I have to admit I like Merry, Pippin, Arwen... Well, let's just say it's enough to make me stand all that F&S boredom









Isn't it beautiful???



Nenhum comentário: